Hallucinogens

Overdose

The potential for overdose is low because of the large quantities of mushrooms that a user would need to consume in order to overdose. None the less there are still significant risks associated with the use of these drugs.

Magic mushrooms pose a great risk as it is often difficult to distinguish between them and other more poisonous look-alikes. Some poisonous mushrooms can cause permanent liver damage or death within hours of being consumed. It is very dangerous to pick and eat wild mushrooms.

tolerance and dependance button