Because the difference between a recreational dose and overdose can be as little as 1-2 grams it is relatively common for people to accidentally take a larger dose than they think they are taking. At overdose levels G can produce both unconsciousness and vomiting which can lead to an unconscious person choking or inhaling their own vomit. Individuals who are unconscious and vomiting should be turned on their sides and their airway cleared. They should be constantly monitored and remember you’re a mate not a doctor, call 000 and get medical help.

Always let your friends know how you are feeling. Overdose symptoms can include:

  • Confusion
  • Nausea
  • Visual disturbances
  • Incoherent speech
  • Memory loss
  • Uncontrolled body movements
  • Respiratory arrest
  • Coma.
tolerance and dependance button